To keep your Made Wonderful Tees looking their best, we recommend the following:
- Wash your Made Wonderful tees inside out preferably in a cold to warm wash, definitely no hotter than 40 degrees.
- Line Dry inside out in the shade
- Iron your tee inside out if required.
DO NOT – and these are critical!
- DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER
- DO NOT IRON DIRECTLY ON PRINTS
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN
- Tumble drying not recommended, but if you must, use the lowest/coolest setting.
If you have any queries about caring for your Made Wonderful clothing or have any issues with the prints when washing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org